Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The blog is dead

My blog is dead. Good thing none of my patients are.

There's barely time to sleep, let alone update the blog. And I apologize for not keeping in touch otherwise - as a estimate of ability to contact others, I barely get a chance to call my parents once a week. But even though I'm busy, it's a good busy. I'm learning a lot, the only way 80+ hours of being at the hospital can teach you (the 80-hour maximum for work week doesn't apply to students - plus if I stick around, I can see/learn a lot more). If you're wondering how I'm doing, send me an email. Or better yet, VISIT! Renee's got the right idea :-)

Signing off for now,
Ashish

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger M Tai said...

Ashish! Come back!
Naw, no biggie, I know you're busy. Hope all is well in NC!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger sdfsbo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home